Assistant JV Accountant - VR/26581
TMM Recruitment are working with a leading E&P organisation in their search for an Assistant JV Accountant. With a diverse and high value portfolio of operated and non-operated assets within the North Sea and West Shetland, they are on a rapid growth trajectory.
Reporting into the JV Accounting Team Lead, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- All accounting activities related to assigned assets, including forecasting and business planning activities. Tracking actual expenditure and allocating costs.
- Issuing JV billings.
- Commitment reporting and analytical review. Ensuring invoices are processed using correct cost coding.
- Playing important role in partner led JV audit reviews.
- Assisting in improvements of the JV team, streamlining and standardising procedures.
- Maintaining account reconciliations.
Individuals should have a thorough understanding of the JV process and SOAPs.
SAP experience would be highly advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate your ability to manage tight deadlines, taking the initiative and follow through on commitments.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team