Assistant Tax Accountant – VR/24888
Assistant Tax Accountant required on a permanent basis in Dyce for a large-scale service provider to the oil and gas and emergency services industry. This role will suit a candidate who has some tax experience either in practice or from industry who is looking to grow over time. The tax team is small so there is opportunity for career progression and they are open to considering someone who is part qualified or qualified by experience.
Reporting to the Senior Taxation Accountant, your role will involve:
- Assisting in the UK and overseas tax compliance cycle including;
- Preparing quarterly UK VAT returns as well as the analysis / support;
- Preparing monthly Australia GST returns;
- Preparing and claiming refunds for other overseas indirect tax returns;
- Preparing annual P11d and PSA employee tax returns;
- Assisting with preparing the UK corporation tax returns.
- Assisting the tax group in ad-hoc tax projects.
- Assisting the group with personnel tax queries.
- Assisting with the group reporting on a quarterly basis, by preparing tax calculations and maintaining accurate tax ledgers.
Desired Skill Set / Qualifications
- Good understanding of the latest accounting and tax developments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, SAP.
- Ability to prioritise assignments / projects and multi-task within restricted time constraint.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team