Associate Accountant - VR/21918
Supporting the European business unit, the Associate Accountant, 6-month maternity contract is due to start in June 2020. Candidates should ideally be fully or part ACCA or equivalent qualified, with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. This opportunity is located to the South of Aberdeen and provides the chance to report directly to the Finance Manager.
Assisting and taking ownership of daily, monthly and annual tasks this role allows the successful incumbent to report directly to the Finance Manager and take on a varied workload within this oil service company.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Completing month end for specific entities.
- Completing cash flow reporting.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Internal and external audits.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager.
- Candidates should be fully qualified, however part-qualified candidates would be considered. (ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar accounting role is essential.
- SAP experience would be advantageous and desired.
- Candidates require P&L, Balance Sheet and FX Exposure Reporting experience.
- International accountancy experience would be beneficial.
Candidates can expect:
- The chance to develop experience within Close Consolidation.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation passionate about growth and development.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team