Associate Accountant - VR/22669
Associate Accountant required to complete a 12-month assignment for a global leading oil service company. This role would suit someone at Assistant Accountant or PQ level, although alternatively, recent Graduates who have accumulated finance experience are also encouraged to apply. You should be available immediately, or at short notice. SAP experience is extremely advantageous and you must have good Excel skills.
As the Associate Accountant, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Preparing monthly reporting pack for departmental cost centres, including variance analysis and LTF forecast. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and will cover gross cost and recoveries.
- Recording actual results in the financial systems and prepare LTF forecasts in alignment with GAAP.
- Supporting the Ops Lead in compliance with the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Communicating with Cost Centre Managers to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance.
- Preparing bottom up annual budget for relevant cost centres.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis of balances.
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc projects.
You should ideally have demonstrable experience in a similar role and be able to work within a team. Effective communication skills are required in order to liaise internally and externally with stakeholders. You should be inquisitive and willing to bring a can-do attitude to your work.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team