Associate Accountant - VR/27327
TMM are supporting our client with the appointment of an Associate Accountant on a permanent basis. Responsible for the preparation of statutory financial statements as well as providing external auditors with information regarding year end group accounts, this will be a varied and busy role that would be suited to individuals with a finance / accounting degree and strong communication skills.
- Preparing statutory financial statements and quarterly management accounts for less complex entities and assistance with preparation for larger entities.
- Liaising and supplying external auditors information regarding year end group accounts and statutory financial statements.
- Applying and upholding group accounting policies. A basic understanding of International Accounting Standards, applicable local accounting standards, local legislation, reporting disclosures would be an advantage.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of the balances.
- Complying with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements and ensuring financial controls objectives are met within deadlines set.
- Working closely to develop the relationship with regional Finance Teams including Finance Directors to provide value adding service to the regional reporting.
- Identifying areas of process improvements.
- Collaborating closely with relevant departments to ensure timely resolution of issues.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team