Billing Administrator (9-12 months) - VR/26338
A leading energy organisation is looking for a Billing Administrator to join their team on a short-term basis to help during a busy project. This would involve you preparing and issuing sales invoices, alongside carrying out other tasks to support the team.
If you have strong communication skills, are a team player and have excellent time management, please get in touch. If you have experience of utilising the Navision system this would also be very beneficial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and processing sales invoices.
- Ensuring all documentation is up to the correct standards.
- Collating and confirming necessary documentation.
- Using portals to upload and distribute sales documentation.
- Assisting with general administration duties if and when required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player.
- Previous experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent time management.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team