Business Advisory Manager - VR/25145
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Business Advisory Manager. This opportunity is with a Chartered Accountancy firm and will be working closely with Client Relationship Managers.
Candidates will be responsible for the completion and review of work from an allocated client portfolio. Applicants will be forward thinking and have wide ranging experience of dealing with Corporate accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the timely and profitable completion of a portfolio of client work which may include year end and management accounts, corporate and personal tax returns, VAT returns, management accounts, budgets and forecasts for selected clients, liaising with Client Relationship Managers and Specialists across the business where required.
- Reviewing Assistants/Seniors work, providing feedback and coaching thereon.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contacts and colleagues.
- Engaging and consulting actively with our Specialists, co-ordinating their involvement in advisory work and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries, telephone calls and meetings.
- Portfolio management duties including, client take on, fee preparation and WIP/debt management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team