Business Analyst - VR/23357
TMM Recruitment are working with a leading, global energy sector service provider specialising in subsea, onshore / offshore, and surface projects to source a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. The role is based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire. The ideal candidate will bring experience from a similar role within a large, diverse organisation. They will have extensive knowledge of Oracle EBS and demonstrable business process and experience in delivering end-user training. Procure to Pay (P2P) experience and understanding of integration points between the supply chain and finance modules is also crucial.
A customer facing role, supporting users of the Oracle ERP application across a global domain. Required to liaise with the system users and business representatives, as well as system development and support teams to identify, progress and deliver value added change and request fulfilment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Identifying and reviewing business process opportunities, documenting As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Acting as a key point of contact and specialist knowledge resource for ERP users and stakeholders in the supported functional area.
- Providing guidance, instructions and assistance to peers deploying related applications, changes, interfaces or processes.
- Providing input and support for both UAT and URT, working with BPOs and Key Users to prepare and execute effective test scenarios and scripts.
- Providing Knowledge Transfer documentation, Training and assistance to all user levels where required.
- Building, developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Promoting an awareness of the PowerBI capabilities and foster increased up-take of the reporting tools.
- Liaising with the Business Process Owners (BPOs) and Key Users from all entities in the supported region.
- Ensuring that both day-to-day and long-term business priorities are effectively communicated to development and support teams.
- Being directly involved in new GEOS deployments, working with the deployment team to deliver end user training and support User Acceptance Testing for the new entities.
- Communicating effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working with BPOs and Key Users to ensure that business requirements are properly understood, documented and communicated, using meetings, workshops, etc
- Working closely with the Change Analyst and Test Coordinator to ensure effective deployment of change.
- Facilitating the liaison between the key entities and the teams to prepare and get ready for end to end expectations, support team, tools, etc.
- Following the IDS Change Process to ensure change deployments meet Compliance Team expectations
- Participating in on-going training and development
- Establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with Domain ERP System Analysts.
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with domain Business Process Owners, Key Users and other relevant stakeholders.
- Providing guidance and instructions and assist peers with new ERP related applications interfaces and processes.
- Providing Knowledge Transfer documentation, Training and assistance to key users and end users as required
- Participating in reviews, validations and developments of functional specifications
- Responsible for the System Integration Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing of enhancements / changes.
- Assisting / providing guidance to the end users in testing phases as required.
- Providing support to internal teams on request fulfilment.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant industry experience in the relevant domain.
- Oracle EBS experience and / or appropriate technical qualification / certification.
- Experience in an analytical role.
- Solid customer service / client facing experience.
- Facilitation skills (workshops, scenario building).
- Demonstrable business process knowledge/skills including process flows and best practice.
- Experience in delivering end-user training.
- Oracle R12 experience within the supply chain function.
- Experienced in creating Oracle methodology documentation.
- Exceptional planning, time management and communication skills.
- P2P experience and understanding of integration points between the supply chain and finance modules.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team