Business Development Executive - VR/23394
New opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a fast-paced and innovative organisation. Whilst the office is located in Aberdeen, a flexible working approach is available with a blended mix of home working and office visits to suit the individual. This role will be on a permanent, full-time basis and candidates should have practical experience in a similar role with ideally a background in B2B sales and sales development.
The Business Development Executive works within the team responsible for generating new income for the business. Owning the full sales cycle, the role identifies potential leads, engages opportunities and closes new business using a variety of methods including cold calling and social outreach. The role involves researching leads and talking to prospects, with supporting engagement via email, LinkedIn and other channels.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating, qualifying and closing new business opportunities through outbound activity.
- Understanding your clients needs and how you can solve the challenges they’re facing.
- Consistently achieving monthly and quarterly performance targets.
- Meticulously updating CRM and providing reports as appropriate.
- Actively keeping up to date on industry news and trends - working with marketing to promote your expertise.
Skills & Experience:
- Comfortable connecting with cold prospects by phone, email and through social media, building a network and rapport professionals.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills who can clearly deliver messaging to help customers understand value.
- High-energy, driven and positive, with natural sales instincts, the ability to demonstrate resilience and handle objections.
- Its preferable that you have a strong social media presence and knowledge of how to leverage these platforms for social selling.
- Professional experience in B2B sales, sales development or demand generation.
- Experience of using sales software (e.g. CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
A background within the sales / BD fields would be essential with practical exposure to researching target audiences, defining relevant markets and digital product sales being preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team