Business Development Manager - VR/28691
Permanent opportunity to join our client, a reputable organisation providing a range of services to the energy sector, as a Business Development Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Advancing strategic opportunities to generate leads and proposal development activities.
- Actively promoting the service lines suitability and position to be awarded business by new and existing clients.
- Carrying out marketing analysis.
- Prioritising business opportunities in collaboration with colleagues according to the service lines capability, likely profitability, risk, capacity and other criteria as deemed appropriate.
- Identifying, tracking and managing a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Leading the service lines presence at trade shows and conferences.
- Managing the service lines marketing activities to support new products and key strategic market sectors and opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system.
- Generating reports, as required, for the Management Team.
Applicants to this role require
- Successful track record of growing business and generating accounts.
- Strong communicator and influencer to facilitate the growth of the service line.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with clients.
- Experience in the ROV and survey industry is desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team