Buyer / Planner - VR/21586
An opportunity for a Buyer / Planner to join a leading name in the provision of services to the Oil and Gas industry. This is a permanent position, based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen and may involve travel to Kintore.
As Buyer / Planner, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing purchase requisitions, ensuring compliance with company processes.
- Updating MRP demands (using SAP system).
- Managing price variance against budget.
- Managing POs through to close-out.
- Tracking supplier delivery on a weekly basis.
- Negotiating with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities to develop supplier agreements.
Applicants to this role should have experience working in a fast-paced procurement position, ideally within a manufacturing environment. You should have a broad understanding of supply chain processes and the ability to understand technical drawings / specifications.
An understanding of MRP is essential, as is competence using an ERP system (SAP and ARIBA preferably).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team