CI Manager - VR/28531
Our client based in Dyce is looking for Continuous Improvement professional to join their Team and provide their expertise across the business. This is a brand new role and therefore, they are open to a range of experience levels from Advisor to Manager.
Our client is searching for a continuous improvement professional who can help to improve processes and procedures. You will continuously assess, monitor, and enhance the business performance of the organization. In this role, you will analyse current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
If successful, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and executing process enhancement strategies and action plans that result in quality, productivity, and cost savings.
- Designing and implementing corrective action plans to eliminate wasteful or ineffective practices, processes, and procedures.
- Identifying and implementing new innovative technologies and processes.
- Overseeing all process improvement and quality improvement initiatives, including developing, implementing, and maintaining monthly quality work improvement goals.
- Document, track, and monitor current project performance using metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop data-driven solutions to improve the quality of all work completed.
- Providing training on quality tools, methodologies, practices and newly developed processes.
- Investigating shortfalls, issues, and complaints in current business processes.
- Establishing norms and standards of company performance.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to enhance productivity and staff satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in management and process optimization.
Requirements & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, process management, or operations would be preferred.
- 3+ years of process optimization, continuous improvement/project management experience.
- Experience in leading improvement projects and project teams.
- Knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma tools, principles, and methodologies.
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- An excellent communicator with robust presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in abilities to lead organizational change.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team