CNC Machinist (Fanuc) - VR/26212
We are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist on a permanent staff basis based in Aberdeen. Candidates should have recent experience using Fanuc and experience manufacturing premium threads.
To carry out production of good quality components and premium threads on OCTG pipe and accessories, duties including general handling activities, operation of CNC lathes with Fanuc controls, cleaning, 5’s and assisting other staff as required, in support of reliable process operations and maintenance.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with defined quality procedures, standards and directives.
- Always ensuring compliance with the company’s environmental control policies and procedures and statutory regulations.
- Ensuring compliance of the company’s health and safety policies and procedures, safe working practices and statutory regulations always.
- Carrying out operational duties on your own and with other members of the Operations and Maintenance Teams.
- Operating cranes, plant, and equipment, including monitoring requirements as directed.
- Setting up and operating CNC lathes, basic programming and reading of engineering drawings.
- Carrying out general daily maintenance checks of lathes, equipment, and site maintenance (including safety and security checks) as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team