CNC Machinist - Horizontal Borer - VR/26709
We are recruiting a CNC Machinist on a permanent staff basis for our manufacturing client based in Aberdeen.
Operate a Horizontal Boring Mill machine to a standard acceptable by the company.
Overview job description
- Ensuring all work follows the written procedures and drawings to produce a work output acceptable to the Quality Control Department and in accordance with the operational requirements of the Company.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in a responsible and timely manner.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Carrying out any other reasonable task / activities as requested by HSEQ Manager or delegate.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Good verbal communication skills to communicate with supervisors and fellow employees.
- Possess computer skills.
- Possess a high level of focus and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organisational ability and time management skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with high initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced conversational and written English/high level interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work overtime, periodic weekends and night shift if needed.
Applicants to this role require
- Preferred experience in the manufacture and repair of a wide range of engineering components.
- Preferred experience working with a broad range of materials both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous.
- Preferred recognised engineering apprenticeship in a machine shop environment.
- Preferred working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team