CNC Machinist - VR/27411
We are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist for our client based in Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis.
Performs the operation of Premium threading on pipes or couplings, in a safe and efficient manner according to applicable procedures, complying with defined quality standards.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Committing with health, safety and environmental policies and notify situations that present potential risk.
- Ensuring product quality complying with defined standards and reporting deviations.
- Carrying out duties in an effective manner meeting productivity and efficiency standards in accordance with minimum costs.
- Performing activities according to applicable procedures.
- Completing and updating all applicable records ensuring information accuracy.
- Ensuring proper use of the company assets, detecting and reporting malfunctioning.
- Attending and collaborating in training activities to maintain and increase the company knowledge.
- Proactively suggesting improvements and participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintaining a clean and ordered workplace.
Applicants to this role require
- Executes change over and set up of the machine.
- Performs lathe operation.
- Performs premium threads on pipes or couplings.
- Carries out end deburring.
- Performs chips cleaning.
- Changes machine tools.
- Assists machine lock outs and tag outs and does operative maintenance (cooling fluid, machine adjustments, etc.).
- Updates information in the tracking systems.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team