CNC Turner - VR/20943
Thorpe Molloy are looking into a permanent opportunity for a CNC Operator to join a reputable manufacturing company based in Bridge of Don.
Reporting into the Machine Shop Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and refurbishment of casing and tubing as well as the manufacturing and repairing of accessories and licensed premium threads.
Main experience required:
- Previous experience in a machine shop environment.
- Strong understanding of CNC machining processes.
- Understanding of engineering drawings and inspection requirements desirable.
- Experience with FANUC controls.
- Experience of OCTG premium threading is essential.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team