Coating / Spraying Technician - VR/23082
We are looking to recruit a Laminator on a permanent staff basis for our client in Aberdeen. Candidates should have experience working in a production / manufacturing environment. For more information please get in touch.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing moulds.
- Moulding products through vac infusion or hand laminating.
- De-moulding products.
- Working to a high standard of health and safety both including company and legal policies.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
- Identifying and repairing defects on products.
Applicants to this role require
- At least 2 years experience in vacuum infusion processes
- At least 2 years experience in the use of hand spraying materials.
- Forklift licence.
- Experience in the use of spray laminating materials.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team