Commercial Administrator - VR/25994
We are working with an international energy service organisation in their search for a Commercial Administrator. You will play a key role in setting up and delivering the invoices process. Previous commercial experience and a background in client invoicing are required for this position. Our client also offers a flexible hybrid working policy.
Reporting into the Commercial Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Compiling client invoices, ensuring accurate billing is issued to clients on a weekly or monthly basis, understanding commercial and contractual terms.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate invoicing of all projects, issuing invoices in a timely manner
- Ensuring commercial and project management approval is obtained on all invoices to be issued to the client prior to issue
- Ensuring credit notes are kept to a minimum
- Checking that all information to support an invoice is available in a timely manner for the invoice.
- Ensuring all rechargeable third-party costs are captured in client billing.
- Ensuring month end data is available for compilation of monthly accounts
- Summarising timesheet information for billing purposes and assisting in the collation and uploading of timesheets. Assisting where required, in the payroll process.
- Issuing client invoice statements on a monthly basis
- Assisting in the third-party compliance process
- Assisting with coding of requisitions where required
- Assisting in the month end accounting process, running and updating reports.
- Assisting Commercial Coordinators on the maintenance of project cashflows.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team