Commercial Contracts Manager (Part-Time) - VR/26392
Newly created role for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join an industry-leading organisation providing a range of services to the Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy industries. This is a part-time position (3-4 days per week), and our client is happy to accommodate a hybrid/remote working arrangement.
Reporting to the CCO, your primary aim will be strengthening the business’ commercial and contractual functions through the review, management, control and administration of contractual agreements with clients, key suppliers, partners, and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading commercial contract reviews and negotiations.
- Maintaining status tracker for each contract, detailing all changes; requests for additional information, completed and outstanding actions.
- Where required, engaging legal counsel to conduct legal reviews.
- Managing key supplier contracts, ensuring contracts are established correctly with clear terms and conditions.
- Liaising with insurance brokers, legal counsel and corporate accountant, as required, to ensure contracts comply with insurance cover.
- Reviewing all client POs to ensure they are struck in accordance with negotiated client contracts.
- Acting as focal point for contractual disputes assigned by the CCO.
- Managing client registration processes and ensuring the necessary inputs on subjects including HSEQ; corporate and social responsibility, anti-bribery, ethics, financial, are delivered.
Applicants to this position should have demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably within the offshore Oil, Gas and/or Renewable Energy industries. You’ll need a broad understanding of standard contracting principles and insurance matters.
Experience of negotiating contracts (UK and international) is essential, as is experience of managing contractual disputes resulting in financially successful outcomes.
You should also have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently, and to build/maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
This position may involve domestic and international travel.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team