Commercial Coordinator – VR/24608
Permanent opportunity for a Commercial Coordinator to join international service provider to the energy industry. Flexible / hybrid working is available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding commercial terms and administration requirements for the allocated contracts.
- Acting as the commercial focal point for the client commercial contact and attending client meetings as required.
- Preparing monthly client reports including but not limited to value of works, forecast of spend, commitments annual budgets, business plans and contract incentive schemes.
- Monitoring the on-going financial performance of each contract by preparing monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets and ensure all commercial and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that internal cost reporting for the contract meets with corporate accounting and commercial department requirements.
- Supporting the projects team by providing ongoing and regular commercial analysis and information regarding expenditures, commitments, forecasts and the financial performance of the contract.
- Providing advice and support to the Project Teams regarding the contractual and commercial aspects of the contracts.
- Checking accuracy of third party Invoices against subcontract agreements.
- Ensuring Labour and third party reconciliations are done on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Providing commercial support in the preparation of tenders and new business proposals where required.
- Degree qualified (preferably in quantity surveying / finance / accountancy).
- ERP knowledge.
- Understanding of contract law and management.
- Experience with budgeting, re-forecasting, cost-reporting and monthly accounts.
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation of contractual documentation.
- Experience in producing cost / commercial reports and analysis and reporting of variances / trends.
- Strong analytical skills.
On offer is a competitive base salary and benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team