Communications Assistant - VR/21528
Located in Bridge of Don, the opportunity to join an innovative and well-respected organisation has arisen on a permanent basis. Due to growth within the department the role of Communications Assistant has become a new requirement. This is a varied opportunity for a candidate to further their career within marketing and communications within both an internal and external capacity.
Joining a proactive and engaging organisation the Communications Assistant will be joining this business during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be given the opportunity to broaden and hone your skills within internal and external marketing and communications. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting development of the website.
- Managing and maintaining web content.
- Developing and creating digital content.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Growing and developing media relations.
- Creating interesting and engaging marketing content.
- Managing the e-marketing schedule.
- Creating content for monthly publications.
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar marketing or communications role.
- Experience working within corporate brand development.
- Experience in delivering marketing / communications campaigns.
You have the opportunity to join a passionate and proactive organisation where you will be afforded a generous benefits package and the chance to gain exposure to the full spectrum of internal and external marketing and communications.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team