Communications Associate - VR/27046
Permanent opportunity within communications in a growing company. Previous practical experience within senior communications, from the scientific sectors would be essential. Candidates should be able to work autonomously and previous practical experience of c5-10 years in a similar role would be essential. This role will be based in Aberdeen; however, hybrid working is available.
It is the purpose of this role to provide internal and external communications support for the business units. Ensuring a positive public image is portrayed.
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing communications strategy.
- Stakeholder management.
- Preparing social media content.
- Drafting press releases.
- Developing and fostering media relationships.
- Ensuring relevant guidelines are adhered to.
- Analysing communications activities.
Applicants to this role require
- Communications degree and / or qualification.
- Scientific sectorial experience.
- Copywriting and editing, practical experience.
- Project management understanding.
- NB – this role will involve an element of travel.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team