Compensation & Benefits Specialist - VR/27814
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading energy business with a brand-new Compensation & Benefits Specialist vacancy. Delivering strategic and value-adding expertise and solutions to a complex organisation, the role is best suited to a dedicated C&B/Reward professional (ideally CIPD qualified) with experience providing front-facing and collaborative support to multinational businesses.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing technical C&B input for cyclical and transformational projects for a variety of business units and geographical locations.
- Supporting international teams with job evaluation and grading.
- Designing country salary structures.
- Working with countries and external partners on local/expat benchmarking across total reward.
- Helping countries with technical advice on changing local benefit designs and country pay models.
- Supporting any additional C&B-related requests such as attraction and retention challenges.
- Working with the HR function on the C&B content of the company’s People Plan, advising on reward best practice.
Applicants to this role require
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant discipline.
- Ideally CIPD or Reward certificate qualified.
- Relevant experience demonstrating practical application.
- Experience with delivering C&B solutions internationally as well as in the UK.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively under limited supervision.
What’s in it for me?
- Hybrid working is on offer, along with a compressed working week.
- A range of attractive and flexible staff benefits.
- Supportive working environment within a business well known for its long-serving employees and internal progression/development opportunities.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team