Compensation and Benefits Manager - VR/26084
Opportunity for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Manager to join a fast-growing Energy Service business near Aberdeen. This brand-new, permanent role will lead global Reward strategy for the organisation, ensuring remuneration levels support employee attraction and long-term retention.
Ideal applicants will have significant international C&B/Reward experience, particularly within the UK and USA, and exposure to high-growth, transitional environments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing advice to the business on salary and compensation in line with statutory requirements.
- Full ownership of the strategy of the global benefits offering for employees.
- Developing compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent (including incentive plans).
- Managing the development of the job evaluation process and rollout of global salary ranges.
- Key contributor to managing the relationships with both benefit brokers and provider.
- Performing salary reviews based on market and sector.
- Management of pension and retirement plans including auto-enrolment.
- Provide benchmarking data to ensure competitiveness.
- Overseeing and periodically reviewing the administration of benefits.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other stakeholder groups.
- Leading new benefit initiatives and manage the implementation processes in partnership with HR, TA, Payroll etc, supporting and training the team to ensure full understanding of all Rewards processes and initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with upcoming changes in legislation globally regarding any aspects of reward (e.g. pensions, gender pay reporting, commission, holidays etc.) and proactively make recommendations to the team.
- Spotting trends in the market and provide input and ideas that complement the global Reward philosophy, challenging current processes and driving positive change.
Applicants to this role require:
- Past experience of managing global benefits is essential.
- Strong vendor management skills including review of contracts and SLAs.
- Previous experience of working on benefit harmonisation projects.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- A proficiency in/experience of using HR Information Systems would be an advantage, particularly including benefit workflows through to payroll.
- Previous experience of working with global benefit brokers would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ideally degree-qualified or equivalent HR qualifications.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team