Contract Manager - VR/29062
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager to join our client, a leading energy infrastructure group with interests in global offshore oil regions.
As Contract Manager, you’ll liaise with Project and Operation Teams to ensure the company’s objectives are met and that the contract is delivered according to the agreed terms and conditions. You’ll lead contractual discussions with the client related to KPIs, contract variations, amendments, revisions, extensions, damages, claims, disputes, and litigations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the contract in daily operations in the best way to ensure the business delivers on its contractual obligations and obtains the intended commercial outcomes.
- Working with resources across the organisation to ensure contractual interests are presented to the client in a timely manner.
- Identifying contract milestones and deliverables, communicating these internally and and following up to ensure deliverables are met.
- Managing engagement with the client, maintaining a sustainable and productive relationship whilst negotiating on the company’s behalf.
- Managing and ensuring the issue of variation orders, requesting all the necessary inputs from the operations organisation and ensuring that commercial guidelines are followed and objectives are met.
- Participating in contract audits, reviewing records for accuracy and conformance to standards.
- Administration of commercial and legal issues related to damages, claims, disputes, litigations.
- Providing contractual awareness and support to the operations organisation.
- Participating in relevant industry forums and interacting with governmental bodies.
- Liaising with Cost Control to estimate forecast cost as well as estimations of potential future costs related to contractual issues and their potential impacts.
- Participating in the elaboration of annual budgets together with Operations Team to ensure that commercial assumptions are met.
- Proactively ensuring contractual and commercial deviations are identified early and advised to the organisation.
- Producing reports and forecasts for Senior and Executive Management.
- Developing, maintaining, and analysing contract documentation (Terms and Conditions of Contracts, Contract Map, etc.), being the key point for contractual information towards the organisation.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Extensive experience within project, commercial and/or contract administration in large industrial projects.
- Legal and commercial acumen required.
- Structured, analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
- A team player but with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, including report writing and delivering presentations.
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills applied to a matrixial organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant technical discipline, business or legal.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team