Contracts Advisor - VR/23573
Work for a global organisation providing services to a range of industry sectors; including offshore energy, renewables, aerospace and defence. This organisation boasts a world-leading fleet of ROVs, as well as being a leader in oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling.
In your role as Contracts Advisor, you’ll be responsible for drafting and negotiating contracts related to the company’s business lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer contracts for the provision of onshore and offshore services and the domestic and international sale and purchase of goods; with a focus on drafting and negotiation of the legal terms and conditions, as well as commercial terms.
- Liaise with colleagues in commercial, sales and operations teams to advise on terms and conditions and other contractual issues.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Legal, Tax, Finance and Insurance) to highlight and resolve issues, ensuring all contracts comply with company guidelines.
- Support managers in applying contracting principles to understand and address risks associated with various scopes of work.
- Conduct contracts-related training of operations and other personnel.
- In coordination with the Regional Legal Counsel, promote an awareness of Legal Department policies and procedures.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role, preferably gained within the oil & gas industry. A relevant degree qualification (e.g. Law) is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team