Contracts Engineer - VR/22887
Contracts Engineer required to join our client, a leading name in their field with a track record of success spanning four decades.
In your role as Contracts Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing and administering all main contract activities on projects in a timely, quality-focused and budget-driven way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The preparation of tenders for all disciplines and project specific contract strategy e.g. bidders list and project specific terms and conditions.
- Compiling all required information from other departments e.g. engineering, planning, procurement etc. and to issue invitations to tender.
- The administration and record-keeping on all issues during tender phase.
- The evaluation and negotiations both commercial / contractual and coordinating technical evaluations of the received tenders.
- Organising and chairing clarification meetings and kick-off meetings.
- Organising the tender board and providing the required documentation.
- The preparation and issuing of contracts and for the accurate administration of the contract and issue of addenda and/or amendments.
- Monitoring contract variations (subcontracts and client contracts)
- All contractual correspondence and for close-out contracts.
Applicants to this position should have extensive experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry. You’ll need to be a self-starter and comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at all levels. A degree qualification in law, commercial or a relevant discipline is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team