Contracts Engineer - VR/25582
Join an industry-leading organisation, with success spanning over 4 decades, as a Contracts Engineer.
In your role as Contracts Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing and administering all main contract activities on projects in a timely, quality focused and budget driven way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- preparing tenders for all disciplines and project specific contract strategy e.g. bidders list and project-specific terms and conditions.
- Compiling all required information from other departments (engineering, planning, procurement etc.) and issuing invitations to tender.
- Keeping records on all issues during tender phase.
- Commercial / contractual negotiation and coordinating technical evaluations of received tenders.
- Chairing clarification meetings and kick-off meetings.
- Organising the tender board and providing required documentation.
- Preparing and issuing contracts, as well as accurate administration of the contract and issue of addenda and/or amendments.
- Controlling contract variations (subcontracts and client contracts) in close cooperation with Project Team.
- Preparing and issuing contract summary reports.
- Responsibility for all contractual correspondence and for close-out contracts.
- Assisting the Project Managers on all contractual issues.
- Supporting other departments on contractual and commercial matters.
Applicants to this position should offer significant experience in a similar role, ideally gained within the oil and gas industry. A degree qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred but not essential.
You should be comfortable working under pressure and capable of planning and organising a demanding workload.
On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This organisation promotes a hybrid working arrangement (3 days in office, 2 at home).
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team