Contracts & Procurement Lead - VR/21938
Contracts & Procurement Lead required to join a leading operator of FPSO units and provider of SPM systems. Based in the Portlethen area, this organisation offers a strong track record spanning over 4 decades.
As Contracts & Procurement Lead, your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Compiling and regularly reviewing strategies for Supply Chain activities in conjunction with Corporate office.
- Supervising the team of Buyers, the Materials Coordinator and Contracts Engineer and monitoring their performance.
- Establishing teamwork priorities and working with peers and others as necessary when conflicting priorities are identified.
- Organising, attending and providing input to Tender Board when required.
- Ensuring Supply Chain activities are aligned with Asset plans.
Applicants to this position will ideally offer previous experience in a similar role, although this may also be an excellent opportunity for a Senior Contracts Engineer ready to take the next step in their career.
On offer is a competitive package and the opportunity to join a leading industry name.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team