Corporate Tax Manager – VR/24343
Corporate Tax Manager required to join award winning Chartered Accounting firm based in central Aberdeen. This is a permanent position within a busy tax function managing the corporate tax compliance of a range of clients (predominantly owner managed).
Supporting a portfolio of established and new clients, duties will include:
- Advising on corporate tax compliance.
- Advising on corporate tax law.
- Corporate tax planning and strategy.
- Developing and building relationships with clients ensuring excellent levels of customer service are maintained.
- Briefing team on client assignment, supervising and controlling the completion of work.
- On the job training and appraisals of staff.
Skills / Experience required:
- Extensive corporate tax background.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Proven client focused experience.
- International tax experience (desirable).
- Business development experience and interest in this desirable.
For more information, please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team