Cost Accountant - VR/26356
Urgent opportunity for a Cost Accountant based south of Aberdeen. This role will suit a well experienced Cost Accountant available at short notice to provide project support.
Reporting to the Project Accountant, this role will include:
- Recording daily costs using the project system.
- Approving vendor CTRs (cost, time, resource).
- Checking and approving vendor invoices.
- Supporting suppliers on any queries.
- Ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported.
- Creating client variation orders for projects.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly estimated cost reports for the ongoing projects.
- Creating the monthly project cost report structure.
- Performing month-end accounting activities such as producing project cost reports.
- Producing end of cost reports and provide narrative to variances between reports.
- Providing analysis of the performance of projects over the project life.
- Facilitating timely and accurate progress billing to customers.
- Supporting continuous improvement of internal control and standard operating procedures.
- Supporting the ongoing management of the ERP system and any project related systems.
- Supporting the tendering process as and when required.
- Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
INDFIN TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team