Cost Analyst - VR/23342
Cost Analyst required immediately to join an exploration and production company operating in the North Sea. This is a temporary position for around 2 months.
The role will support the cost optimisation team with review of POs and commitments in S/4 to support the accurate forecasting of VOWD on capex and opex projects. The Cost Analyst will work closely with the cost optimisation team and the relevant PREs / Engineers to review POs for accuracy in schedule dates, values etc. and advise on the accruals required and forecast spend.
- Reviewing activities on an ongoing basis with the PREs to ensure forecasts reflect correct VOWD.
- Analysing commitments data within S/4 to support the cost analysts in forecasting and tracking of costs.
- Assisting in the update of relevant cost forecasts (SAP Analytics Cloud).
- Monitoring commitments and accruals against cost categories and activities to ensure validity of the cost.
- Preparing monthly journal entries as required.
- Other ad hoc cost related delivery.
Experience in a similar role using SAP essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team