Cost Analyst - VR/25147
Long term contract opportunity for a Cost Analyst with an International oil and gas organisation. Candidates should ideally have previous experience within cost control and budgeting and forecasting.
Providing assistance, under the supervision of the Lead Cost Performance, in providing a range of cost-related activities covering the Asset Operations, Transportation and Tariff Cost and Cost Leadership.
- Assisting the team to embed a culture of continuous cost efficiency improvement across the Asset, by;
- Highlighting overall trends of costs and gap analysis;
- Identifying cost drivers and measures; and
- Supporting where appropriate the cost impacts of commitment proposals with Non routine and Capex.
- Analysing costs and forecasts, as directed, to provide variance analysis, this includes cost allocations and charge back mechanisms.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed and summarised cost estimates for budget holders, Management etc.
Budgets & Forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of the Budgets and Forecasts and take responsibility for the cost reporting of this data for specific areas of the asset, as directed.
- Liaising with all the central cost control teams to ensure consistent workscopes and budget scenarios.
SOX & Internal Control
- Ensuring compliance to all internal control and SOX procedures.
- Progressing invoice approval with technical and financial approvers.
- Ensuring correct coding applied to all commitments.
- Providing guidance and support to the Cost Administration and Contract Compliance roles.
- Actively participating in the cost leadership culture of the Asset.
- Actively participating in Asset special projects.
- Actively participating in external and internal Audits, as required and agreed by the asset/company management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team