Cost Controller - VR/23924
Working as part of a busy operations team, you will interface with a number of departments in deliverance of exemplary service which includes analysing and reporting on costs. Promoting improved cost and budgetary discipline you will ideally hold 3 + years’ experience in a similar environment.
As a Cost Controller you will undertake the following:
- Analysing and present cost information in relation to operations products, services and projects.
- Compiling cost data for intercompany billing and recharges.
- Performing ongoing financial reporting for projects reporting on estimated and actual costs.
- Performing end of project financial reporting and analysis.
- Performing cost estimates for product manufacture and delivery.
- Assisting the Sales and Commercial Teams in performing cost and pricing reviews.
- Participating in continual process improvement.
Individuals should have a high degree of competency with compiling and analysing data and should be able to show demonstrable experience working with ERP systems. Past exposure to a manufacturing or service company would be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team