Cost Engineer - VR/26603
Cost Engineer required on a permanent basis required based in the city centre of Aberdeen. Reporting to the Senior Cost Control Manager, you will be responsible for control of daily costing, monthly forecasting, analysis, reporting and cost estimating. This role requires 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the engineering or construction industry.
Reporting to the Senior Cost Control Manager, your role will involve:
- Controlling and monitoring costs daily.
- Monthly forecast cost reporting for the Asset.
- Providing analyses to the Asset Manager on historic data and benchmarks.
- Cost input to Commercial Manager and support with the yearly budget process.
- Working closely with finance to provide required input for corporate reporting.
- Estimating on all costs related to the asset / project.
- Supporting corporate cost control activities.
- Relevant degree in engineering, construction management or quantity surveying.
- Other relevant education and / or long relevant experience may replace formal education.
- 2-5 years of experience within similar field in oil and gas, engineering, or offshore construction.
- Previous FPSO experience would be an advantage.
- International and multi-cultural ideal but not essential.
- Working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems.
- Proficient in Excel.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team