Credit Control & Accounts Receivable Specialist - VR/22528
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Control / Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a growing and dynamic team based in Westhill on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have strong credit control experience (ideally in a standalone credit control position) as well as strong accounts receivable skills. Working knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Raising customers’ sales invoices and credit notes.
- Allocation of incoming payments as required.
- Credit control, performing dunning run and identifying bad debt according to agreed schedule.
- Assisting with bad debt provision posting as required.
- Processing customers’ credit card payments over phone.
- Maintaining customers’ financial master data.
- Maintaining and management company information on customers’ portal.
- Obtaining withholding certificates and processing accordingly.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual balance sheet reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly AR reports.
- Assisting with preparation of month end journals.
- Liaising with production support / admins in Production Departments to confirm monthly billing.
- Liaising with other departments regarding monthly billing deadlines.
- Assisting with annual audit queries.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable / Credit Control role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team