Credit Control Team Lead - VR/22130
Credit Control Team Lead required to join an innovative global organisation based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
The focus of the team is to work closely with Billing and Treasury to ensure cash flow position is strong and to ensure debt is paid as close to the contracted terms as possible. The Team Lead will be responsible for day to day management of the Collections team carrying out quarterly reviews, ensuring that the workload is balanced and that KPI’s are met.
- Regular debt reviews with the team.
- Training, coaching and guiding in the collections process.
- Weekly debt review meetings with management.
- Monthly reporting.
- Escalating problem accounts ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Focusing on processed ensuring system is being utilised how it should.
Experience in a similar role is essential, ideally in a supervisory capacity. A full job description is available. For more information, please contact Laura Ross on email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team