Credit Controller (Part Time) – VR/23899
Temporary Credit Controller required on a part time basis 20 hours per week. This will be an office-based position this role would suit candidates with previous sales invoicing experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and controlling accounts receivable data, collating relevant credit checks and completion of documentation to allow the setup of new customers on Navision and Sage with appropriate credit limits.
- Assisting in credit control function where required.
- Monthly accrual calculations for any outstanding unapproved purchase invoices at month end.
- Performing credit approval checks on new or potential customers.
- Posting of bank receipts and issuing of customer statements.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is kept up to date for SOX and audit compliance and assisting with general compliance as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team