Credit Controller - VR/19586
Our client who are based West of Aberdeen are looking to add a Credit Controller to their team on a permanent basis.
Working within an international energy services company, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone, letter and email.
- Liaising with internal and external customers to investigate and resolve payment queries swiftly.
- Overall oversight and reporting on current and overdue debts from customers.
- Cash posting and allocations for UK receipts.
- Account setting up and suspension including assessing and recommending adequate credit limits.
- Managing global and local credit limits within ERP system in conjunction with credit insurance policy data.
A full role description is available on request.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team