Crewing Administrator - VR/25985
TMM is supporting a global energy services company with their search for a Crewing Administrator to join their established team on a long-term contract. This 12 month opportunity is suited to those with previous experience and knowledge of crewing requirements. Highlights include a supportive team and opportunities for flexible working.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting crewing teams with hire process.
- Monitoring and ensuring accuracy of Onboard Tracker.
- Ensuring marine certification is verified and endorsed against specific flag state for new hires.
- Assisting crew with documents required for processing Seaman’s book applications.
- Requesting PPE for offshore crew as necessary.
- Booking requests for offshore medicals and survivals where required.
- Other additional administrative duties as required to support the team.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- An understanding of the processes required to mobilise personnel globally.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An adaptable and proactive nature with strong communication and organisational skills.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive rate.
- Flexible working.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team