Customer Sales Adviser - VR/25706
Join a leading insurance company local to Aberdeen on a full time, permanent basis as a Customer Sales Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a business that holds strong values for their customers, and actively looks to support and engage with all employees. As Customer Sales Advisor, you will be supporting with various projects in house including the delivery of business growth plans by demonstrating core values & behaviours, collaborating with business operations to contribute to company objectives, maintain knowledge of company products in order to best support customer needs alongside general administrative tasks to the role. Previous experience within a similar position is not necessary, but people skills are a must.
Working alongside the Customer Sales Team, as Advisor you will be actively involved with many aspects of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Developing knowledge of company’s general insurance products, including product licences and competencies for your role as applicable.
- Helping administer all customer instructions to meet company completion and compliance standards and produce correspondence to the required deadlines and standards.
- Maintaining knowledge and skills in order to deliver a consistently good experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of company, company T&C scheme and regulators.
- Supporting company on delivery of Marketing plan. Including supporting social media activity, advertising and attendance at shows and events to produce leads and enhance the reputation of company.
- Handling new business opportunities that come in via any channel (i.e. phone, web enquiries etc) as allocated by various management channels.
Applicants to this role require:
- The ability to act with integrity.
- The desire to support the company, and strive to meet their goals while providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to act with due care and diligence for the role.
- To contribute effectively with the team, in order to be a great business for their clientele to work with.
If you have previous experience within customer focused roles, and / or are a people person looking for a kick start to your career then this role would be ideal for you. Working within a small, close knit team, they strive to create a great working environment for their employees and customers.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team