Customer Service Administrator - VR/28511
Join an oil and gas service company in Bridge of Don who are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent staff basis. In your role, you’ll be responsible for sales and production order processing, purchase order management and invoicing.
You will be responsible for processing orders from receipt of order through to invoice which will include the following steps:
- Item creation.
- Order entry/amendment.
- Raising purchase orders on suppliers.
- Stock system movements.
- Order progressing.
- Order status update reports.
- Providing documentation.
- Raising and checking invoices.
You’ll also have to ensure that orders are created in a timely and accurate manner when providing administrative support to the Commercial Department.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team