Customer Service Advisor - VR/26260
A permanent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client, a recognised market leader in their field. Applicants to this role should have 2-3 years’ experience in an internal sales role within a supply company.
In your role as Customer Service Advisor, you’ll process customer enquiries in an accurate and professional manner. Building solid customer relationships is an integral part to this role, as is improving customer satisfaction and always providing a proactive customer service.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Improving levels of customer satisfaction.
- Providing and exceeding enquiry intake, order conversion and invoiced sales targets.
- Ensuring enquiries and orders are processed and quoted expediently within agreed timescales.
- Maximising opportunities to generate revenue from additional products or services.
- Managing customer service and addressing issues of under performance.
- Promoting a strong team environment and a culture of continuous improvement.
Applicants to this position should offer:
- Previous experience in an internal sales role within a supply company.
- The ability to communicate effectively and build proactive relationships with customers and team members.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience of using ERP systems.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team