Customer Service Representative - VR/25408
Opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join an oil and gas company based in Dyce, Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis. Reporting into the Branch Manager, you’ll provide excellent customer service and internal sales support to the wider team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers by handling calls and emails.
- Supporting with raising work orders, quality documentation, picking of stock, labelling and packaging of goods out, and arranging couriers.
- Stock taking and inventory management, raising supplier POs and booking-in stock.
- Involvement in ordering materials and goods from other sites.
- Involvement in warehouse inventory and warehouse housekeeping.
- Handling the quotation process, including activities for generation of leads and follow-up.
- Coordinating the process from order receipt through to physical dispatch of goods.
- Post-sales activities (claims, returns etc.).
- Supporting the cash-collection process.
You will be required to be based in the workshop 1 day per week, packing orders and in-person inventory management for key clients.
Applicants to this position must be competent on Microsoft Excel and have good knowledge of other Microsoft Office packages. SAP experience is desirable, but not essential.
You should also be willing to get stuck in and learn, whilst prioritising key tasks effectively. Good communication and organisational skills are essential, as is being a team player.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team