Customer Service Representative - VR/26362
This organisation provides high-quality fluid management services to a range of industry sectors; they have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis at their office in Westhill.
As Customer Service Representative, you’ll be the primary point of contact between the business and its customers. Providing timely support to customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the product or service and ensure that any queries are dealt with promptly. To support this, you will provide a variety of services including preparation of quotations, processing orders, answering customer enquiries including technical queries and supporting our customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the global business system (SAP).
- Liaising with other teams or departments on a regular basis.
- Prioritising and supporting customer enquiries via email / telephone in a timely manner.
- Handling incoming calls and referring callers to the appropriate department or colleague.
- Investigating customer complaints in a timely manner, ensuring a satisfactory outcome.
- Preparing quotes.
- Processing orders.
- Adhering to contract review.
- Following bespoke processes.
- Providing clear and factual support to customers and colleagues.
- Problem solving when looking at technical enquiries and dealing with trade counter sales.
- Entering and maintaining Business Partners within SAP.
- Preparing and maintaining spreadsheets and reports.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience of working in a customer service / internal sales environment.
- Experience of working with SAP or a similar system.
- Previous experience in working with trade counter sales would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a close team.
- Excellent organisational, administration and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan and organise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong team player.
- A positive attitude.
- Knowledge of any of the following sectors would be beneficial: oil and gas, semi-conductor, chemical and petrochemical, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceuticals.
This role will involve occasional travel (locally and internationally). A full driving licence is essential.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team