Customs & Compliance Coordinator – VR/24588
Customs & Compliance Coordinator required to join an energy company on a 12-month contract, split between their Aberdeen and Peterhead locations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing customs import clearance, processes and export controls.
- Tracking all goods coming into the warehouse and ensuring they have been cleared by customs and the correct status has been used.
- Creating and maintaining good quality relationships with freight forwarders.
- Ensuring the accuracy of customs declarations.
- Creating and reviewing import / export documentation.
- Monitoring freight invoices for payment, whilst ensuring accurate costing and charging to projects.
- Supporting the team with other ad-hoc activities.
Applicants to this position should have experience in a similar position, a compliance focused mindset and be continually motivated to strive for excellence. Being a team player and feeling comfortable with conflict resolution are also key to being successful in this role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team