Customs Controller - VR/21768
Customs Controller required on a temporary basis in the Portlethen area in Aberdeen. Applicants to this role must have previous experience in customs, procurement, stock control.
As a Customs Controller, you will be responsible for maintaining all documents to comply with HMRC authorisations. You will also be responsible for:
- Coordinating the integration of import / export compliance policies into functional processes.
- Enabling the clearing of import / export compliance policies into functional processes.
- Participating in stock take.
- Generating goods received notes upon delivery of POs.
- Assisting in identify potential risks / gaps in import / export compliance activities.
Applicants to this role must have relevant experience in customs, procurement, stock control processes and systems in oil and gas. You must also be proficient in MS Office applications. Knowledge of Import and Export Legislation is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team