Design / Project Engineer - VR/27032
Currently recruiting for a Design / Project Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas service Company based just to the north of Aberdeen. The successful candidate will work a 37.5-hour week and based on the location, access to personal transport and a driving licence is essential.
The Design / Project Engineer will assist in the day-to-day design and project management of hydraulic / mechanical projects and will support technical operations as required. This role would suit a candidate who is in the early stages of their design / project engineering career.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Design / Project Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting and fabrication drawings and hydraulic / electrical schematics.
- Design calculations.
- Running a project from start to finish.
- Project planning.
- Specifying technical components.
- Producing procedures.
- Overseeing builds.
- Producing detail manuals.
- Carrying out site surveys, as required, with a view to pricing work scopes.
- Writing detailed inspection reports.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with company QHSE systems.
- Ensuring all relevant standards are always followed to facilitate safe and effective operations.
- Ensuring technical integrity for all project work.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Mechanical / hydraulic training or certification.
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a workshop / manufacturing / Service Company type environment, within the North Sea oil and gas industry.
- SolidWorks experience.
- Project engineering experience.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Technical knowledge and experience with mechanical / hydraulic solutions.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team