Digital Account Manager - VR/25908
Opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join our client in Dyce, offered on a hybrid / remote working basis. Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role, excellent customer service and internal sales support.
In your role, you’ll proactively manage and develop key accounts, seek out new customers and effectively maintain existing relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing new business and building existing relationships with customers.
- Handling incoming and outgoing sales calls and emails.
- Managing quotations and orders.
- Preparing and presenting sales history when required.
- Ensuring appropriate CRM tool is accurately updated.
- Achieving the company’s business plan.
- Managing post-sales tasks.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role and have the ability to manage complex sales processes. Being competent in prioritising key tasks, handling difficult workloads and communicating effectively with others is also essential to being successful in this role. SAP experience is highly desirable but not essential.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team