Digital Marketing Co-ordinator - VR/23995
TMM has exclusively partnered with a global organisation located in Kintore. The requirement for Digital Marketing Coordinator is a full-time, permanent role which is responsible to creating, planning and implementing the digital marketing strategy. 2 years’ experience in a digital or social media marketing role would be preferred.
The role of Digital Marketing Coordinator is a key global position which is responsible for creating, planning and implementing the group digital marketing strategy. It is the purpose of this role to increase brand awareness and web / social media traffic.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating quality digital content.
- Overseeing social media accounts content creation and management.
- Analysing social media strategies and developing new strategies.
- Coordinating email marketing campaigns.
- Researching current trends and audience preferences.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing / social media-based role.
- CMS / basic web coding experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team